• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JP PRC

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I smoked a JP PRC last night, it's a Dominican. Who makes this cigar, and where can I buy some? I got this one in a Cigar Pass, and it was excellent. It started out with a toasty flavor, and then moved on to a tea flavor. Very mild, great tasting cigar. Burned nicely as well. Would like to learn more about this cigar.

Rod, can you elaborate a little more? What does the abbreviation JP PRC stand for? I would be glad to help you look for this cigar, but I don't understand who the producer/description stands for. Also, this sounds like an interesting smoke and I wouldn't mind trying one of these also! ;)Sam :cool:

Went through my Perelman's and couldn't find a match. I'll keep looking for you Rod. :confused:

Sam,If I knew that I wouldn't be asking where I could get them. LOL :) I saved the band (I collect cigar bands) and it says J.P. on the top, and then there is a picture of a lion, and under the lion it says P.R.C.Most cigars leave a "cigar taste" in my mouth the next morning, this one did not. It was VERY smooth and clean tasting. I guess you could say refreshing.I did a search in yahoo and came up with this website: http://www.cigarit.com/However I can't find the cigar there. If you guys have no luck, I'll email them. Thanks Sam & Shadow,Rod

From: jpi055@airmail.net August 5, 2001Sam:The J.P. is for Jose Pietri and the P.R.C. is for Puerto Rico Cigar. We manufacture these cigars in the Dominican Republic. But we also manufacture different sizes and blends. It will help to know the size, type of wrapper it was, and if was in a box or bundle. We produce cigars with Dominican and Honduran tobacco.Hope this can help, email me if you have more questions. Also it make help to know how he (Rod) got the cigars.Regards,Jose Pietri
BPB Cigars INC.
Puerto Rico Cigar
The Cigar Shop
PH: 972-349-7351
FX: 507-262-5871
www.cigarit.com
Premium Cigar Manufacturer

Sam,Thanks alot! I'll follow up on that. I'll keep you updated.Rod

Good grief! This guy's about 15 minutes from my front door! Bedford, TX. Must not do any local advertising. You can guess where I'll be on payday! :biggrin: