• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR alternatives

the gurkha

NWMSU Mafia Godfather
JR ALTERNATIVE
Handmade DR/NIC/HON
Wrapper: VARIED Binder: VARIED Filler: VARIED
Medium Bodied

Why would anyone in the world buy some crappy seconds when, for a lot less money, they could buy J•R Alternatives instead? All of these cigars are long-filler, handmade firsts rolled at the best factories - sans the fancy boxes and bands. We have them made in humungous quantities and pass along the savings to smokers. For over a quarter of a century, these have been the very best value in the whole cigar world

Has anyone tried these and are they good, thanks

Me and my homies DRRRR!, no seriously I just copied and pasted the description from the jr website.

I believe that I still have a few of the JR Alts Macanudo Devon in both natural and maduro sitting in the back of the fridgador. Bought these early on because of the price.

I was not impressed with these at all. ???

If you want to sample these PM me your addy.

I don't think they are so bad.... especially for the price. Out of every bundle you will probably get 1 or 2 that will not burn properly. I usually have one of them when I am working on the bike and have to keep putting it down. I am headed to their store today to pick up some for myself and my brother.

Hope this helps.

Should be a few reviews in the "What ya been smokin'" Section. I know I wrote one a while ago and there may be more.

I've had a few and they make decent Yard / Car Gars.

I was given two by a friend and couldn't even finish them. Tried like hell just to be able to give him an honest opinion but couldn't. They were the Mac's.

I smoke seconds and connies, would buy them over the alt's.