• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR Cigar coupon

thejollyco

The Jolly Company
I have JR CIGAR coupon for $10 off 4 altadis cigar bands.
I will quote what it says, "Redeemable towards any purchase of Montecristo, Trinidad, Romeo y Julieta or H. Upmann box of 20 or box of 25 cigars. Expires 12/31/06.... [small print]... Not valid on previous purcahse or in conjunction with any other rewards, discounts or deals. May not be redeemed for cash and will not be accepted as payment towards your credit card account. Valid for one time use."

It then gives me a code to use at either their website or via a call order.

So, i won't be using this "coupon" as i don't have any more money for cigars. Therefore, i will be giving this away. However, I feel that this should be an incentive for people to help out kenny's adopted victim deal.

WHOEVER WINS an auction has first dibs on this coupon (it's not much but it's the best i can do). The person just needs to tell me which auction they won and they can have the coupon number. First come, first get, but not until after midnight, cause that's when the auctions end.

I'm guessing the folks who won auctions don't shop at JRs too often.

Bomb a newbie. (By which I don't necessarily mean me)

i'm poor.

if anyone wants this, tell me or pm me.

*edit*
in case i wasn't clear, i'm giving this away. whoever wants can have.