• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR.....NOOOOOOOOOOO

LuckyDawg

shootist, b.s. expert
what have i done?!!! i just ordered a bunch of stuff.
that place is like crack, one try and your hooked for life!

i'll be crawling on a street corner at 3a.m.

begging for change

just so i can get one more five pack

i hope your happy SD! :D

next time someone asks for that addy, JUST SAY NO

Glad I could be of help. I can't wait to get my commission check from them. :D

You think JRs is addictive, just check out cigarbid.com and I'll bet you that you'll be in the Poor House in no time.... :0

Been there, done that, cut myself off!!! Was spending way too much.

my newest addiction is the stuff on the yahoo auctions... there are a couple guys that sell 5 packs and boxes on there, as a business, usually for less than you will find on cigarbid.

stogieman said:
You think JRs is addictive, just check out cigarbid.com and I'll bet you that you'll be in the Poor House in no time.... :0
I second, third, fourth, fifth....that! :0

Once you win one auction, you might as well take advantage of the reduced shipping for that week right. Ten won auctions later..... :p

I'm still there. Tuesday will bring a fleet of UPS truck en route to my address :sign:

Cheers,
Dixie

That just means you need to either get another humi or a bigger cooledor.... :sign:

Cigarbid can break the bank. I had to stop looking at the site, cause I'd bid on something everytime I did.

Yep gibu cigarbid IS the devil, but I do love the one day shipping. I live in Connecticut so I get the packages the NEXT DAY, kinda like what just happened when I got a visit from the UPS man today around 10:00 a.m.

I now kinda wish I never read this thread!!

It's going to be hard for me to forgive stogieman!!