• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JRH Big Boy Pass

DustinB

Sorry, forgot to post this yesterday.Delivery Conf. # 0300 1290 0003 2806 1542

Author
Topic: jrh Big Boy Pass

mel
Cigar Pass Senior Member
           Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 12/15/00 at 15:58:22)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shadow let me know what you think
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
everything is better when you make it yourself  
       Ip: Logged

djmarah
Cigar Pass Senior Member
           Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 12/15/00 at 20:23:13)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wow!  you're right...right on track.  this puppy's heading out tomorrow morning to Bill Cathcart.  it "should" get there by monday since it's not going very far.  maybe we can even beat that schedule?  takes were a.f. canones, partagas #10, lgc charlamagne, ashton beli.  puts:  macanudo prince phillip maduro, hdm excalibur #2 maduro, cifuentes churchill, puros indios pyramide #1  

jrh
Cigar Pass Full Member
           Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 12/15/00 at 20:33:09)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jrh  

djmarah
Cigar Pass Senior Member
           Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 12/16/00 at 12:58:44)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
box on the way to Bill.  conf no.- 0300 6000 0004 1418 9796p.o. said they just found out they were open til 2:30pm on saturdays now.  i guess for the holidays.  

jrh
Cigar Pass Full Member
           Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 12/16/00 at 15:36:40)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My P.O. still is closing at 12:00.
I'm sure they want to keep their
workers happy here in Edmond, OK.
They lost 14 by an unhappy one in '86
jrh  

djmarah
Cigar Pass Senior Member
           Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 12/16/00 at 16:40:38)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
owch!  i remember that now that you mention it.  we've got a couple women that work at our p.o. that seem angry everytime you go in there.  the men are fine, but the women growl & snarl at everything.  they look like they could play for the steelers on top of it all.    

Bill Cathcart
Cigar Pass Member
           Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 12/19/00 at 20:13:09)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The box was waiting for me when I got home from work this evening ....It will be on its way to RMalce in Chicago first thing tomorrow morning tracking # 0304 7990 0001 6767 5352.Takes:
Jamaica Heritage
Onyx
Don HermanPuts:
Lews Smoker
La Rosa Especial
5 Vegas Torpedo
Montesino TorpedoI am glad it showed up today, 'cause I am headed to Florida for the holidays tomorrow!cathcartww@cmcmua.com
WiliWaliNJ  

RAF
Cigar Pass Senior Member
           Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 12/24/00 at 05:51:50)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Package arrived today early in the AM.
Takes:
Connie 73M, ERDM robusto larga, Flamenco tubo, HdM Excalibur maduro, Ashton Cabinet robusto
Puts:
Arturo Fuente Canone (shade grown?), Macanudo (panatela?), Playboy, A?R Robaina Don Alejandro, Aristoff Maduro, Flor de Oliva torpedo candelaI put the longest smoke in there (AF Canone), but there is a big PI in there as well. Very nice Rubberware box - excellent for shipping. Thank you for Joel for doing this thing.
Went out today, #03200 6000 0000 3636 8456 .
- merry holidays, RAF  

Matt Rousey
Cigar Pass Senior Member
           Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 12/27/00 at 11:43:08)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The box has come and gone. USPS delivery confirmation #0304 7990 0003 1531 4522, next stop Dustin.
Takes: Flor De ? Candela, Mac Vintage, Lew's Smoker, Tabacalera Cubana Perfecto (can anyone tell me something about this one?)Puts: AF Hemingway Masterpiece, Hoja Cubana XXO Belicos Fino(2 years old), Partagas Series "S" and a ST Dupont that is 1/2 Cuban tobacco.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u...5251&Auth=false  

jrh
Cigar Pass Full Member
           Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 12/27/00 at 13:09:01)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,
The pass is going extremely well. Thank you.
BTW, there is a Havana leaf Tobbaco shop going out of business on Sat. I have already spent a ton  on ashtrays, cedar trays, jackets etc., If any one is interested in signs, ceramics, trays, lighters, etc, email me your Sat. phone number & I'll call you from the shop & see if you want anything.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jrh  

DustinB
Cigar Pass Senior Member
             Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 01/03/01 at 09:36:14)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
box arrived today.  I'll post my takes/puts later.  box will go out later today.  

DustinB
Cigar Pass Senior Member
             Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 01/03/01 at 10:20:00)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, looks like the box won't go out today.  The tupperware container isn't big enough.  It was packed pretty full when I got it, and I can't get the same amount of cigars in, as I took out.My takes:
Puros Indios P. #1
Don Herman
Onyx
Carlin
Mayorga Robusto.My puts:
Padron 4000 maduro
Tabantilla Romero
Trinidad y Cia - I got these in a trade.  They don't seem like premiums, but I've enjoyed the 2 that I smoked.  Churchill sized
Bahia Maduro - not sure what size.
JR Ultimate #1Since I just got off work, I don't really want to get out right now. So the wife has to pick up a new tupperware container when she gets off work.  So the box will actually go out tomorrow.  Sorry.  

jrh
Cigar Pass Full Member
           Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 01/03/01 at 10:35:15)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, Well, Well.Dustin, you can keep the old tupperware. Sorry for the hassle. Next pass I'll send out a suitcase!!!
jrh  

DustinB
Cigar Pass Senior Member
             Re: jrh Big Boy Pass   (Date posted: 01/03/01 at 11:11:44)    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, no hassle.  I probably could have got all of them in there, but would have injured a few.  There were a couple that had a little damage already.  The Puros Indios was pretty bad, that's why I took it.  It's split twice at the foot, and has about a 1.5" split at about the half way point.  Might have to wrap it with tape before I light it up.  

Pages: 1 2 3 4  

Got the box last night and its going out in a few minutes. Lots of great cigars and just the right size.
Confirmation # 0300 1290 0003 2806 1506Takes:
AF Masterpiece
JR Ult #1
Padron 4000
Partagas SPuts:
CAO Anniversario Beli Mad
Bances Gigantes Mad
Aristoff MOTU Cam
Flor De Oliva Churchill Cam
Flor De Copan Churchill
Teamo ToroThank for the great pass.

I sent it to you Tim. I put the wrong Con # in the previous post. It should have been 0300 1290 0003 2806 1504. According to that number it was delivered at 10:19 on Jan 12th.

Ok, here are my puts and takes:puts:
Flor De Farach churchill
Jamaca Heritage Robusto
Flor De Jalapa Churchill
Aromas de San Andreas Churchill
Indian Tobac Torp
Tony Borhani XXO Beli
Puros Indios Robusto
Arturo Fuente Chateau Chateau MaddieTakes:
Aristoff Cammie
Dupont
CAO Maddie
Aristoff Maddie
La Rosa Maddie
CifuentesThanks for giving this old dog a bone. Head's up Todd,
it's going out tomorrow and heading your way! confirmation number is : 0300 1290 0003 2806 1535

How's it going boys?
I've been traveling alot lately and haven't been paying much attention. Looks like the pass made it to California yesterday. I'm starting to get anxious!!. :biggrin:

I meant to say out 'of' CA.
Looks like it hit Jacksonville a couple days ago.
Any report :confused:

OK,
I'm stressing a little now. Todd, are you out there??!
Make a noise if you can hear me.
jrh
:shocked:

THE DOGS HAVE BEEN CALLED OFF!
The package came today. Thank you Todd.
All were in great shape.
Very nice mix of stix. You guys were extremely prompt & professional. A credit to CP.com
Best regards,
jrh