• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness

The Romeo y Julieta Lancero is a 6.50 x 40 cervantes of this classic Dominican blend. Carefully selected Piloto Cubano and Olor leaf with just a touch of zesty Brazilian filler have made this blend one of the most popular cigars on the market in the last two years. Its smooth, medium-bodied smoke is nutty and creamy with wonderful aroma that often draws compliments from non-cigar smokers. A favorite of many, this is a great cigar for both new and seasoned smokers.

Packed in 25-count dress boxes, the suggested retail on these is $100.00 and the lowest price I could find anywhere is $63.95 plus $4.00 shipping. Well for the next hour, as supplies last, you can get a box of this classic Dominican lancero for the crazy cheap price of just $45.00 plus two bucks for shipping!

Romeo y Julieta Lancero
Handmade in DR
Item: 1AM
Size: 6.50 x 40
Qty : 25 cigars
MSRP: $100.00
JR Price: $64.95
1AM : $45.00
Click Here to Buy

If I was awake for it, I would have jumped on it...... :( :thumbs: ???

Yep it is that time again. Hmm it seems like only last week, we where doing this. :sign:

Anyway, what do you think, is tonite going to be good cigars or dog rockets?????

ParaGod said:
Yep it is that time again. Hmm it seems like only last week, we where doing this. :sign:

Anyway, what do you think, is tonite going to be good cigars or dog rockets?????
I say it will be some good....Not great but better than decent :thumbs:

Fly me to the moon.......rockets.

I'll be shocked if it's better than the weekly special.

The La Escepcion III is an excellent cigar at a good price. :thumbs:

JR Weekly Special: La Escepcion Deal for Cigar Vultures
Valid thru Midnight, Wednesday, September 29, 2004, while supplies last.

La Escepcion is a century-old Cuban brand that we reintroduced a few years ago. We were passionate about returning this brand to market because its dress box was one of the finest examples of stone lithography ever created. The current boxes are no different; they are simply stunning pieces of artwork and a wonderful tribute to the classic age of cigar box embossing.

Lew worked closely with Villazon’s Frank Llaneza and master maker Estelo Padron to create cigars worthy of this great brand. Packaged in 20-ct. boxes, no expense was spared in the obtaining of aged, perfectly fermented select filler leaf and some of the richest tasting Ecuador sun-grown wrappers from the Oliva family. Señor Estelo crafted a wonderful medium-to-full-bodied blend of Honduran and Nicaraguan that is a rich symphony of tobacco flavors: spicy and earthy with tastes of espresso and a wonderful caramel-like finish. While this cigar is robust in flavor it remains smooth and creamy, making every puff of its dense smoke better than the last. The La Escepcion is simply one of the best-damn-tasting cigars on the planet.

So it kills us to have to write a deal offering up the few remaining boxes at a deep discount. Truth is, these smokes can go toe to toe with any $12-plus cigar made, but we must quickly make room for the soon-to-be all-maduro Series V release. Currently we have two sizes remaining within each of the existing series. The remaining Series III are aged to perfection and wrapped exclusively in a dark sun-grown capa, while the last of the unique Series IV vitolas feature a strip of oscuro Connecticut broadleaf added to both the foot and head of their sun-gown wrappers, making them slightly earthier and sweeter in flavor.

Flat out, the suggested retail price for these La Escepcions was already one hell of a deal. However, this incredible, clear-them-out discounted rate makes us queasy to even think about. It is like selling bottles of Dom Perignon for the price of soda water! So all you cigar vultures out there, consider this the dinner bell ringing for one of the best cigar deals we have ever been forced to write while we avert our eyes...

Series III

Edgardo Martinez
Size: 6.12 x 54
MSRP: $95.00
JR Price: $72.95
WS Price: $52.95
Qty:

Frank Llaneza
Size: 6.12 x 48
MSRP: $90.00
JR Price: $66.95
WS Price: $46.95
Qty:

Series IV

Tapa Negra 45
Size: 6.75 x 45
MSRP: $90.00
JR Price: $ 67.50
WS Price: $47.50
Qty:

Tapa Negra 42
Size: 6.75 x 42
MSRP: $80.00
JR Price: $ 60.00
WS Price: $40.00
Qty:

Boy, they have a way with descriptions. You need your hipwaders and noseplubs to read that thing.

I'm not saying they are bad cigars, but give me a break.. he makes it sound like he is selling you a Porsche for $100.

The Te Amo Cabinet Selection line of cigars is an all-new blend crafted by the Turrent family in San Andres Tuxtla, Mexico. Unlike the classic Te Amo, this is not a Mexican puro, but instead is a recipe of three different Tuxtla-grown leaves carefully blended with filler leaf from Brazil and the Dominican Republic. The result is a much more refined cigar of medium body that is complex in character and aromatic to the nose.

Sadly, a lot of folks have never even tried this cigar due to its Mexican pedigree and their existing notions on the taste of all Mexican cigars. Well, tonight we are making the Belicoso Maduro available, as One O’Clock Madness supplies last, for JUST $50.00 a box. This is more than $25 cheaper than our nearest competitor’s deeply discounted box price and a full $80 less than the suggested retail price - making this a great opportunity to try out this new cigar.

Te Amo Cabinet Belicoso Maduro
Handmade in Mexico
Item: 1AM
Size: 6.12 x 52
Qty : 20
MSRP: $130.00
JR: $65.00
1AM: $50.00
Click Here to Buy

TICK!!

TOCK!!

What's it going to be this week? I think it will be a middle of the road cigar.

Something like H. Upmann.

Not bad. I was trying to buy this weeks deal. Only problem is that it wont load!!!!!

I finally got in. I love Bolivars, and at that price, you can't go wrong.

We can home and I tried to stay up for this but the next thing I knew it was 4:08 and I was sleeping in the chair :angry: