• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 12 Day of Christmas

Day One: Belinda Ammo Cabinet JUST $79.95!
Valid thru Midnight, Thursday, December 11, 2003, while supplies last.

Let's kick off the holiday cheer with hearty "Ho Ho Ho!"

The Belinda 105-count Ammo Cabinet is one of our hottest sellers. This doesn't surprise us because we got some real smart cookies for customers and these are one our very best cigar bangs for the buck. The regular discount price is just $99.95 and for that you get 105 handmade Honduran cigars with that classic medium-bodied Villazon taste profile, in your choice of an EMS Ecuadorian or maduro broadleaf wrapper. And on top of that they are delivered to you in a .50 caliber ammo can, lined with Spanish cedar. These things are like the Humvee of humidors! They are tough as nails, have that classic Rambo style, and really do keep your cigars fresh as can be.

Although these are already a gift of a deal everyday, today we are going to make them extra special by offering them for $20 bucks cheaper! That works out to JUST $0.76 a cigar, plus the "Ammodor" for free...

day1_box.jpg

Belinda Ammo Cabinet EMS
Item: BLVC
Size: 6.25 x 45
Qty: 105 cigars
MSRP: $183.75
Today Only: $79.95
Click Here to Buy

Belinda Ammo Cabinet Maduro
Item: BLVC3
Size: 6.25 x 45
MSRP: $183.75
Today Only: $79.95
Click Here to Buy

Not a very good start :( I sure hope the next 11 days are more interesting ???

I saw a lineup of last year's 12 days... Can't say I was impressed with any of the offerings. ???

Day Two: Montecristo No. 444 Dark JUST $39.95!
Valid thru Midnight, Friday, December 12, 2003, while supplies last.

Cigars are like a Christmas present... Not only is the opening of a new box of cigars filled with a joyous anticipation, but you also never quite know what you are going to get until you peek inside. I don't know about you, but I have gotten some real clunkers as gifts over my lifetime, but these Montecristos were a delightful surprise.

Normally, Montecristos have a silky, golden Connecticut shade wrapper, but these somehow (by mistake?) got wrapped in the most glorious, dark EMS leaf. I am telling you, these 4-by-44 petite coronas look so much like chocolate that we even changed their name to "Dark No. 444." They are that legendary smooth, medium-bodied Montecristo flavor through and through with just an extra bit of richness added by these fantastic wrappers.

The suggested retail on these is $80.00 a box, but for today only you can get a box for JUST $39.95! Buy two and give your wife a box of "chocolates" too!

Montecristo No. 444 Dark EMS
Item: MX444
Size: 4.00 x 44
Qty: 20 cigars
MSRP: $80.00
Today Only: $39.95
Click Here to Buy

Day Three: Cabañas Coronas Crystals JUST $29.95!
Valid thru Midnight, Saturday, December 13, 2003, while supplies last.

day3_box.jpg
day3_cig.jpg

Cabañas Corona Crystals
Item: CCCO
Size: 5.62 x 40
MSRP: $80.00
Today Only: $29.95
Click Here to Buy

Cabañas was first registered in 1733, making it the oldest cigar brand in the world. For nearly four centuries, cigar smokers have been enjoying the smoke of Cabañas cigars! Today's Cabañas are made by Menendez y Garcia in La Romana, Dominican Republic and feature a dark Habana 2000 wrapper grown in the Jalapa River Valley of Nicaragua. This is a well-made, rich-tasting cigar with an enticing aroma.

The Cabañas Coronas Crystals are classic 5.62-by-40 coronas that come packed in individual glass crystals within a 20-count box. Today's special price is way below half – heck, our regularly low JR price on these is $59.95! Add just two bucks for shipping and you have 20 cigars, which normally retail for $4, for JUST $1.35 each - delivered right to your door! It is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

I will pass this time, man I hope Monday is better, it sucks that I won't be home Sunday. :(

the text says QTY 105 cigars......yet the description says 20 per box.

Yeah, I was looking at that box trying to figure out where they fit the other 85...LOL

Cheers,
Dixie

Anyone grab those Cabañas Coronas Crystals ???? I was tempted but advised otherwise.

I found the Cabanas totally unimpressive. Passed on this one. But, the JR weekly special of the High Octane Mayorga in maduro for $39.95 hit my trigger point. Just ordered a box of those.

In PG's absence, here is Day Four...

Day Four: La Rosa Especial Trinidad JUST $29.99!
Valid thru Midnight, Sunday, December 14, 2003, while supplies last.

day4_box.jpg
day4_cig.jpg

Now here is something different for the guy who is looking to smoke something special... As you know, big rings have been in fashion as of late, and while La Rosa Especial as a brand is a big seller, the 7-by-42 Trinidad seems like it is sent to the "Island of Misfit Cigars."

The La Rosa Especial blend is a robust recipe of Nicaraguan tobaccos and is quite strong when first rolled. But since the Trinidads don't sell all that well, they have been aging peacefully in our warehouse-size humidor and have shed their youth. These cigars have become mellow, creamy smokes with intricate flavors of wood and mocha with a mature gentle spice. The smoke feels like heavy cream in your mouth - in short, these are #%$!&@! amazing!

I guess this is what all La Rosa Especials would taste like if they were aged a few years, but who knows? Other than these, I have never had a box last more than a couple of months. Well-aged cigars are normally something tobacconists charge more for, but hey, it is Christmas! So, for today only, you can buy a box for JUST $29.95. This is about 22 bucks off the already discounted price they were yesterday and will be again tomorrow. You really owe it to yourself to get a box of these...

La Rosa Especial Trinidad EMS
Item: LRT
Size: 7.00 x 42
Qty: 25 cigars
MSRP: $75.00
Today Only: $29.95
Click Here to Buy