• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's Day 12

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
Ok, and now for day 12:

La Escepcion Tapa Negra No. 42
Item: LE42
Size: 6.75 x 42
Qty: 20 cigars
MSRP: $80.00
Today Only: $39.95

Not a huge discount overall, but maybe this is enough for what you get. I have not tried one, so if you have, please post.

Oh, and if you please, something a little more than "those suck" would help others with the decission. I dislike La Fincas, but my best friend swears by them. That's just the way life is.

Link to Day 12 Deal

They're not bad, actually of the 12 days, this would be one of the three I would buy, Day #11 & Day #3 were the others (Excalibur and those Onxy yesterday).

Nice Nicaraguan medium to full body, fairly tasty wrapper. I tend to be kind of a picky pain in the a$$ but I would recommend these cigars. I received a few as CigarPool winnings and I kind of like them. ;)

Thanks for the informative post, coventrycat86! We were wondering what you would think of the Onyx's!

I'm not planning on buying a whole box of these, but I would chip in for 5 if someone does and wants to split. :)

Well this years JRs Xmas specials didn't even come close to what they were offereing last year. Unfortunately, I didn't purchase anything yet from them this Christmas, looks like I'll have to wait till next year..... :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
Well this years JRs Xmas specials didn't even come close to what they were offereing last year. Unfortunately, I didn't purchase anything yet from them this Christmas, looks like I'll have to wait till next year..... :D :thumbs: :p
ALTADIS strikes again! :angry:

About the only one I came close to biting on was the Excaliburs. Too bad they were not #1s.

I did buy a box of the Henry Clay's, even thou I have never tried one, they looked good. If I do not like them, well then they will be in my next couple of bombs. ;)

ParaGod said:
I did buy a box of the Henry Clay's, even thou I have never tried one, they looked good. If I do not like them, well then they will be in my next couple of bombs. ;)

Ah, the beauty of bombing! Where a mistake can be recycled into something potentially rewarding for all involved! :)

ParaGod said:
I love the Henry Clays in the original wrapper, but the H2000 wrapper is not my cup of tea. The wrapper has gotten better over the past three years, but the new wrapper left a bad taste in my mouth (pardon the pun), kind of like New Coke did 20 years ago. Despite the wrapper, I was a mouse click away from buying them myself.

Really disappointed in JR and the 12 days of Christmas....... Maybe he'll offer a New Years deal??? Not!!

tschoon said:
Really disappointed in JR and the 12 days of Christmas....... Maybe he'll offer a New Years deal??? Not!!
there's always the weekly specials and the 1 am madness.