• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's Store in Selma

Castaway

Will be passing the Selma store on I-95 next week on my way up to Jersey. Anybody ever been there? (JR's, not Jersey.. ;) ) Is it worth a stop? Ever any in-store specials?

Castaway said:
Will be passing the Selma store on I-95 next week on my way up to Jersey. Anybody ever been there? (JR's, not Jersey.. ;) ) Is it worth a stop? Ever any in-store specials?
[snapback]188652[/snapback]​
I have been in twice. If you have money to spend, then it definately is worth going in. Yest, they do have in house specials. At least they did the 2 times I went in. Plus, gives you an excuse to stretch your legs and sit on a comfy couch to smoke a cigar.

Emo

I'll be stopping by there myself the 28th of June so post a message to this link when you get a chance..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

You can typically get any of the catalog deals at the retail outlets unless it is something new...then they don't have it at the retail outlets. Sometimes, the individual stores have things the others (and the internet) do not. Some closeouts and other specials. It's worth a stop, even just to pick up some singles.

Depending on where in NJ you're going, there's a big JR in Paramus (near me).
I've found that they don't offer all the same deals as the on-line site (such as the 5 packs), but their prices on everything are pretty damn good.
If you'll be in my area, give me a shout.

I hit the Selma store a couple times a year. Usually I come home much poorer.
It is about 6 hours from my house at the speed I usually drive.
I'll be stopping there on July 9 or 10 on the way back from my parents place in south Alabama (SEALE). I usually find a lot of good deals.