• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's Trick or Treat deal

thejollyco

The Jolly Company
http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=weekly_specials

As i recall, these generally seemed to be a pretty decent deal. Almost as good as a newbie sampler :D. Just a heads up people.

(copy and pasted from their place)

TRICK OR TREAT!
Hats, coats, cigar cases, tons of premium cigars, ashtrays... only the good Lord knows what you'll find in our annual Trick or Treat Specials! (You may not be able to use some of the stuff in this package, but I can guarantee that the cigars alone will be well worth the money!)

We're cleaning out every odds-and-end item in our massive warehouse with this super deal... and, even though the title of the sale is "Trick or Treat," we've never had any complaints about what people received for their money in years past.

For $39.95, you're gonna get a bunch of good cigars and other goodies. The size of your box and the stuff you receive is dependent strictly on chance. It could be Montecristos or it could be Montezuma's Revenge (just kiddin', folks). Every box has between 24 to 26 cigars (sometimes we don't count too good). About five of the cigars are the mass-market variety (Garcia Vega, Antonio y Cleopatra... you might even find a Phillie or White Owl in there), but the rest are regular premium handmades like Upmann, Macanudo, Fuente, Cuesta-Rey, etc.

It's 39.95.

And 2 bucks shipping i would guess.