• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jucy Lucy

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I got a bag of cigars for my birthday from my friend, and in it contained a really small Jucy Lucy. I fired it up today, and I must say, I liked it! It burned very well, very nice construction, had a great aroma, and a good taste. Not sure how much they cost, but I'd definately smoke one again.

I'm tempted to try other flavors now... Anyways, it was a fun smoke. :thumbs:

While flavored cigars are not my cup of tea I have taken a few puffs on a Juicy Lucy and have to admit it wasn't bad. The wife and I were at a herf in Georgia earlier this year and someone gave her one to try. She loved it and knowing I'm not a flavored cigar smoker insisted I take a few puffs. (nagged me would be more appropriate :) )

I'll admit I asked for another puff or two...... :lookup: Haven't bought any but would look for them if the wife decides to go herfing with me again. :thumbs:

I've got two of those sitting in a container and haven't had them yet. Sounds like I should at least try 'em.

I'm not a flavored cigar person either but I heard good things about hem..I do like rum tainted cigars though...because I love rum!

Hoo Yah,
Stand tall and proud and don't back down. Rod, thanks for the news. I'm going to try them now. Try the Acid Def Sea too. I was made to be deathly afraid of Acid and all flavored cigars by what I've been hearing many of the experienced crowd relay, but I got a wild hair... and gave them a shot and was pleasantly surprised. Talked about in a different thread, but imagine an Excalibur with just a hint of spicy flavor.

I've got your back brother. Experimentation is what it's all about :D