• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a little pron

TheVitaleMob

Full Trucker Effect
Picked up a Padron '64 Pyramides for a birthday smoke, and the new Illusione mj12 (the replacement for the salamon)

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

And just a couple of these...

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

I got lucky, I didn't even know they were there.

Wow nice pickup especially on those woa maduros. Ive never actually seen them face to face yet. So should I be looking for a review anytime soon? Happy Birthday to you as well enjoy the Padron im sure it will be delicious.

Excellent taste my friend! :thumbs: .I love the padron maduro anniv. and I have yet to smoke an illusione that I didnt fall in love with.They dont sell the Illusione in my market :angry: .I have scored a few through here and they all have been nothing short heavenly

Great job :)

The Padron '64 is one of my absolute faves, and the WOAM is a classic...any idea what the year on those is?

Enjoy, and let us know what you think of them!

~brooks

That's what happens when you only type with one hand :laugh:

j/k I'm sure it's because you had a big, fat, "cigar" in the other :whistling:

That actually is a nice score, did you smoke the MJ12 yet?

Hand lotion, uhhhh, do you mean the Costco sea salt grinder to the left of the computer? ???

Great job :)

The Padron '64 is one of my absolute faves, and the WOAM is a classic...any idea what the year on those is?

Enjoy, and let us know what you think of them!

~brooks

The WOAM box was in the store's shipment from last week. No idea on actual age/box date.

Every 64 Pyramides I have tried from Padron has gone sour after about half of the cigar; Maduro or Natural.

Nice pick up, I enjoyed a Illusione Mk and a WOAM this Saturday both were great smokes! I have yet to try the MJ12 but would like to hear what you think after you put the fire to her.

Nice pick up, I enjoyed a Illusione Mk and a WOAM this Saturday both were great smokes! I have yet to try the MJ12 but would like to hear what you think after you put the fire to her.

The Mj12 rested for a week in my box before smoking, and I would say to take the foil wrapper off and let it sit for 5 or 6 weeks. It was incredibly young. I'm sure it will get very good after the ammonia is gone.