• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a little thank you

ndp

Just wanted to say thanks to theorangeman for hooking a brother up with some Tatuaje’s. Short story long: we struck a deal on a few fivers of the Tatuaje P’s and the money order was put in the mail. Theoragneman sent me a PM as soon as he received the money order and sticks were on their way. After checking the DC# on Tuesday of this week it said that the cigars had been delivered on Monday, odd because I didnt have any cigars. I am a full time student with a full time job so its hard for me to find the time to do normal life things (everything is closed). I called my apartment office to see if the package had been delivered there and they hadnt seen it, so now it was off to the PO and deal with them. I decided to let theornageman know what was going on, and his response was amazing, I think he was more upset than I was (not the first time a package has been lost by my mail man) theorangeman was ready to make things right even though nothing was wrong with his end, he did what he was supposed to do, which was just mail me a package and cash a money order. After a few calls to the PO the cigars finally showed up, and they are in their new home getting acquainted to their brothers and sisters until they are ready for the torch. Nick I just wanted to publicly thank you for the way you handled the almost situation, pure class. The attitude of the members, and the amount of knowledge is what makes CP such a great place, I look forward to enjoying many years of participation in this wonderful online community.

Thanks,
Nate

P.S. Big thanks to boonedoggle and symyn for offering some fivers for sale for a newbie to try, thanks a lot guys. I think now I will go enjoy a nice cigar and a few fingers of scotch.

edit: to fix stupid fingers