• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a teaser...

One added plus, I can now post from my ipad without changing to the mobile version first. Unless it was already possible, I just didn't know how?

What happened to my avatar? More importantly, what happened to Strayvector's avatar!?!?

Why does everything look so grainy?

I would do a search for an answer, but that ain't working either.

harumph!! :angry:

One thing I notice is that you can't see any pictures that people are posting. Take a look for instance at page 8 of the recent Quad State Herf: Gary & Jeff's pics are an example.

Also, on the main screen. It says that there are 15 birthdays today and I only see 5, how do we see the rest?

Looking good Rod! Awesome job so far, thanks for all the work you're putting into this!

One thing I notice is that you can't see any pictures that people are posting. Take a look for instance at page 8 of the recent Quad State Herf: Gary & Jeff's pics are an example.

Also, on the main screen. It says that there are 15 birthdays today and I only see 5, how do we see the rest?
ditto on these 2 issues

you beat me to it Charlie

Hi Charlie,

I'm working on both issues.

Thanks,
Rod

Is there a way for users to change the layout of the sidebar? I'd like to have the status updates on top and the rest underneath.

I'm getting used to the look. Thanks, Rod. Sometimes I'm a surly bastage when my routine is disrupted, but all of your work is appreciated. :thumbs:

Looks like shit, Rod. I hate it.

Actually, the default skin helps me out. It looks much like the engineering tools at work. It blends in.

Looks like my search function isn't working very well. Just a heads up in-case others are having issues as well.

I miss my Mahogany/Brown theme!

Blue is too common.

Chemyst :cool:

and roger..

Thanks for all you do Rod, I will admit that I am missing my Tap-a-talk log in at the moment, but I will cope

Tim

Just a PSA, but i changed my avatar and it started out at about 2300x2300 px, so I started trimming it let me upload it at 500x500.
I will go back and and see if i can make it any bigger....

T

It seems it is a function of file size, must be around the 100mb size. My current avatar was uploaded @ 750x750 94mb. Hope this helps anyone having avatar issues

Cool little arrow/drop down thing to see the first and last post in a thread....just found that.

Still wish it was all brown though... :laugh:

The only thing that bothers me is a message that Infinity left for me in my profile is gone. That's disappointing.

Doc