• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just as water goes down hill

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
Illinois Govenor Rod Blagojvich is arrested on corruption charges.
Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojivich was arrested on corruption charges on Tuesday, including trying to sell the U.S. Senate seat vacated by fellow Democrat President- elect Barack Obama, federal prosecuttors said.

"The breadth of corruption laid out in these changes is staggering," U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald, the federal prosecuter, said in a statement.

Unfreaking believable, these guys don't seem to have the ability to learn. The last Governor is in jail for the same reason, why can't we get an honest man? :(

It's mind boggling how anyone could stoop so low. How do these people sleep at night.

what the hell??

I was just giving that guy props for what I heard the other day with him standing up to bank of America
In regards to those workers in the Republic window factory.

Not a fan of this guy btw.

Politics in America has completely disgusted me.
Sack go have a hot dog and a beer at lunch. Finish it up with a great smoke Brother.

Hey Claudio, is he related to old man Daley, LOL

I was just picturing this schmuck on the FBI tape holding the whips and chains, showing off his rubber underwear, negotiating the Senate deal while smoking crack, getting snorkled by a call girl. He will surely get off by pleading insanity.

I chalk this one up to Karma.....he's an idiot and always has been. Too bad he already did his anti-smoking damage before they figured out he was a crook.

Yet people expect Obama not to be connected with these people somehow. It's his party it's his state... it's his old seat. Republicans and Democrats are crooks though... so really doesn't matter what happens to him somebody just as bad or worse will replace him.

There's an old Italian proverb, "Criminals and Politicians, they're the same thing."

Doc.

A corrupt Illinois politician? Never thought I'd use "Illinois" and "corruption" in the same sentence. Thankfully Chicago remains pristine. :rolleyes:

If I told you I was going to move to a more conservative state, the last state you would think of is California.
But that is exactly what happened. Illinois and Crook County has always been crooked when I lived there. I do not miss it. (I like wearing sandals in the winter :laugh: )

There's an old Italian proverb, "Criminals and Politicians, they're the same thing."

And there's another italian proverb along the same lines:

There are three ways to make money. You can inherit it. You can marry it. Or you can steal it.

Isn't it great when a pol goes back to the old, traditional ways? ;)

I was on the elevator today with a US Marshall, he was excited to get to work in hopes he could do the processing of our fine Governor. He said he got to process former Governor George Ryan before he went to Jail. See how exciting my job can be....

Ahh, Chicago/Illinois politics are great. I wonder why we have the highest sales tax in the country and are running a deficit........

Being in Springfield, we all knew this was happening. This guys has done so much of this, even within the system, that it was only a matter of time. Luckily it was earlier, rather than later and no one should have any pity on his wife, she was probably pulling as many of the strings as he was.

what the hell??

I was just giving that guy props for what I heard the other day with him standing up to bank of America
In regards to those workers in the Republic window factory.

Not a fan of this guy btw.

Politics in America has completely disgusted me.
Sack go have a hot dog and a beer at lunch. Finish it up with a great smoke Brother.

Hey Claudio, is he related to old man Daley, LOL
I did have a drink of single malt to ease the pain of embarassment for the Govenor, what a moron.

He's not related but they are cut from the same cloth Anthony, pretty pathetic all round. :rolleyes: :0

Yet people expect Obama not to be connected with these people somehow. It's his party it's his state... it's his old seat. Republicans and Democrats are crooks though... so really doesn't matter what happens to him somebody just as bad or worse will replace him.

Getting off track and into murky waters. :angry: