• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just bought a new domain

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
So I was playing around online last night and decided to check a domain I wanted a while ago and it was available! Someone must have let it lapse and I got it just in time.

You're now looking at the proud new owner of www.GreatComputerService.com. There's nothing there yet - it still has to propigate to my server.
It's certainly easier that telling someone to "go to www.dwfcomputers.com - that's DWF as in David William Frank, Computers - that's plural - dot com" - I'll probably just end up having it point to my main site. I just thought it was pretty cool.

Dave :thumbs: :p

Lucky you got that great address. Was it simply not taken (I doubt) or did you have to pay a pretty penny for it?

ALostTexan

Nevermind. I can't read, or just didnt' read well enough.

ALostTexan
...never one for reading the fine print, or even the normal for that matter...

I was lucky - just happened to check and it was available. I paid a whopping $8.95 for 1 year!

Muahahahahahahahahaha :p

When I went to Dave's site all I found was him and his buddy working hard on building computers. They sure get into their work don't they? :0 :lookup: :D

56.jpg