• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just bought my girlfriend her first humidor

dead_man

I just bought my girlfriend of three years, her first humidor. It's not too big, as she dosen't smoke offten, but maybe, she'll out grow it. I was at the local B&M with her about a month ago, picking myself up some different cigars here and there, shooting for stuff I haven't had, I'm fairly new to this, so I'm trying different stuff. Sometimes she'll try one that I'm smoking, but that's about it. The had some CAO flavors, so asked her if she'd like to try a moontrance, so I got her a petit corona, and she liked it pretty well, smoked all of it, but never really said anything for like a week. One day I was out side smoking by our bondfire, and she asked me if I had anymore of the flavored ones, and I didn't. She asked me a few times after that, and I still didn't have any, and really didn't want to store them in my humidor, so I bought a small one for her. I had an extra tube of small beads, so she got thoes too. I bought her one of each of the CAO flavors, a Java by Drew Estate, and a Kahlua. Now I need to work on her cigar choices....

Very nice gesture on your part! :thumbs: I think she will really like that she will have her own humi. Nicely done.

I have a tuppedor for mine :whistling:

SHe must be glad to have her own collection now. Really nice of you. As she starts smoking non-flavored (it ahs to happen eventually....doesn't it?), she might need a fresh new non-flavored humi!

SHe must be glad to have her own collection now. Really nice of you. As she starts smoking non-flavored (it ahs to happen eventually....doesn't it?), she might need a fresh new non-flavored humi!

I wouldn't mind buying her a new one, or "we" could buy a big one for "the both of us."

This is a great way to get the significant other to join in the enjoyment of cigars. As you say you will always need a flavored humidor anyway, I have one just for the flavored smokes my wife likes to try from time to time.