• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just dropping in...

WyoSmoke

Hey All,

I was pretty active again for a while a couple of months back, but since have been basically just reading posts via Tapatalk for Blackberry. Haven't really seen much that I wanted to chime in on, so I thought I would drop in and say hello to everyone. I have quickly learned that just simply reading posts is a great way to gain knowledge around here and that sometimes keeping my thought to myself with all of the madness that there has been around here lately is the best way to go. Anyway, thanks to everyone for a great community. Have a great weekend.

Mike

Good to see you around again, WyoSmoke. I'm six shades of jealous on account of where you live.

Good to see you around again, WyoSmoke. I'm six shades of jealous on account of where you live.

Good times around here this week, Sheridan Wyo Rodeo has been in full swing!! Finals are tonight, sad to see it go so quickly...

Hi Mike!

Jealous here too; we usually go to Jackson Hole and Douglas the first week of August to escape the Louisiana heat. I'm going to miss it this year.

Hope to visit next summer.

Mike

Hi Mike!

Jealous here too; we usually go to Jackson Hole and Douglas the first week of August to escape the Louisiana heat. I'm going to miss it this year.

Hope to visit next summer.

Mike

I don't know what it's been like in those areas lately, but you wouldn't be escaping much here. We've been pushing 90's and 100's for the past couple of weeks, and the humidity has been much higher than normal due to lots of rain.

Mike

Mike, nothing wrong with reading more and posting less. Good to see you on though.

Congrats on the moisture-- Dad's telling me water levels in Seminoe, Pathfinder, Alcova and Wheatland III are the highest they've been in 25 years. Here in East Anglia we're suffering the worst drought England's had in 70... I guess the dryness follows me around...