• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just found my old desktop humidor

gimatt

I'm on leave for a couple weeks to enjoy xmas with family and thought I would indulge in a few nice cigars to celebrate the new year and pulled out my old desktop humidor only to find that it had cracked because of excess moisture. Thankfully I only had a couple sticks in there but I definitely didnt want to leave the padron anniversary sticks in there that I just got. So I ended up getting a tupperware container at target and broke down an empty box to line it. Im still having a pronlem getting my humi beads to dry out though. Theyre completely saturated and my new sticks are on the moist side. Is there a preferred method to drying out your humi beads?

I live in the san francisco bay area and right now the humidity in my house is around 72%. I have 65% beads.

Nice, didnt even think about that, thanks!

** Edit ** Tried using a hair dryer last night and it worked perfectly. Dried out the beads well enough and now things are looking a lot more stable. Thanks again for the suggestion!