• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just got back from my first Vegas trip! v. Casa Fuente Purchase

Zach

Addicted to race cars
So I was in Vegas for the very first time last week. My company flew me out for NetApp Insight 2011 and let me tell you, a good time was had! Got my NCDA certification, learned a lot of technical NetApp stuff, and spent a LOT of time enjoying the city. 5 nights in Vegas is entirely too long though, I feel like a hollow shell of a man. :whistling:

That being said, I stayed away from the tables for the most part and the sales team expensed the majority of my trip so I went to Casa Fuente and brought home some cigars:

img0892rc.jpg

From L to R:

Fuente Casa Fuente Corona Robusto
Diamond Crown Julius Caesar Robusto
Fuente Anjeo #55 Torpedo
Fuente Opus X #77 Shark
Fuente Forbidden X Lancero
Fuente Opus X BBMF Maduro

Did I overpay for the Forbidden X and BBMF Maduro? Probably. But I can't find these anywhere else and it was a nice way to commemorate my first Vegas trip. Will look forward to smoking these after they've spent some time sleeping in my fridge-a-dor! :D

Very nice. Casa is so fun, one little mojito at a time. Great selection of sticks, enjoy 'em!

Dear Santa,
I have been a good boy this year, for Christmas I would like the following.

Fuente Anjeo #55 Torpedo
Fuente Opus X #77 Shark

Addy in profile... :cool:

Fuente Anjeo #55 Torpedo
Fuente Opus X #77 Shark

What he said... Santa I have been a good boy too.

We've got some funny guys in here! :p If Santa sends out his top-drawer stash, what's he going to smoke on Christmas?!

Excellent choices. I hope you tried the Mojito's they are fantastic. (fantastic price too unfortunately)

The mojitos were fantastic but I much preferred my dram of Glenmorangie Scotch. :)

Looks like you had fun there.

Going to be there in a few weeks. I deal with the prices because i like the folks that work there (bartenders curtis and melissa)and my fiance actualy likes the place. So we head there after a show for drinks and i get some cigars!

Every guy deserves to go overboard in Casa Fuente once in their lifetime. Nice pickups!

Looks like you had fun there.

Going to be there in a few weeks. I deal with the prices because i like the folks that work there (bartenders curtis and melissa)and my fiance actualy likes the place. So we head there after a show for drinks and i get some cigars!

Next time your there they started up a Spirits Society club where you pay $50 and you get a lifetime membership that includes 15% off all your drinks, a Fuente Casa Corona Gorda, glass of Glenmorangie 10 yr and discounts sent to you every month..... Not sure how often you get out to Vegas but it's almost worth it just on one trip.

I lost a lot of weight at Casa Fuente myself. Easy to do, a few dollars at a time. :D