• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just loaded it up!

chris14001

Well after a week with the hydra lg in the humidor tower with out seasoning it ! Its stable at 60-70% rh! So I finally loaded it today. But I also put in a small saucer with distilled water and a couple xikar gell cups on the shelfs. Lets keep our fingers crossed!!!

Come on man, you know you can't talk about filling a tower humidor and not post a picture or two to make us drool. It's like a law or something.

Keep your singles in cigar boxes that have been conditioned. The drawers may not be totally conditioned yet.

Just a thought.

Come on man, you know you can't talk about filling a tower humidor and not post a picture or two to make us drool. It's like a law or something.
Yep, its a law (or something). No posting of titles like this without pictures
sign.gif

And this is the guy who is looking for an Opus source... :rolleyes:

Very nice young padawan. I see the Fuente Force is strong within you.

Dam I think him and Mr Peat are brothers :laugh:
Nice stash Bro :thumbs:

I hope to have itr filled with the rest of the stock over the weekend! (_{_}______}}}} ~~~~

Congrats on the cabinet, enjoy and fill it up. There should be no spaces next time you post a picture of it!

I don't have many common Opus x in my humidor. I can't wait to get my humidor out of storage and fill the bad boy up once again. Not a bad little set up you have there Chris.

I don't have many common Opus x in my humidor. I can't wait to get my humidor out of storage and fill the bad boy up once again. Not a bad little set up you have there Chris.

Thanks! If you ever want to share some of those non common opus let me know! Would love to make a deal on some if you have the room to part!! :whistling: