• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just look what ya'll have done.....

toliver

Ya'll have created a monster....a cigar monster that is. My wife is going to kill me if I keep this up!!

I just wanted to say an "Official Hello" to everone here at CP. I have been poking around for a couple of weeks, reading, posting and what not. Seems to be some great folks around. A lot of good information.

I have been smoking cigars off and on for a couple of years, but just recently decided to becoume a regular cigar smoker. I have been smoking at least one a day for about a month now. I bought a Reed and Barton 100 stick humidor thinking, "I will never fill this up". Yeah right!! Its almost full already!! Thanks to lucasbuck, who I bought a "Newbie Sample Pack" from. He treated me like a king with this package.

Here is some of what I have tried:

A. Fuente - Grand Reserve
Padron - 1964 Exclusivo (One of my favorites)
Padron - 2000 (everyday smoke)
Cohiba Red Dot Corona (One of my favorites)
Macanudo - Not sure which one, but it had been aged for about 10 years!!
Sancho Panza - not sure which one
CAO Gold
Partagas -1845
and probably some that I have forgotten about.

Thanks for all of the info. so far. I look forward to learning a lot from you all.

TO

Welcome from upstate NY and watch out for cigar bid, or you will get in trouble with the wife like I did.....lol

WELCOME to the board.

atuck said:
Welcome to CP from Ca.

Here's some food for the new Monster: CIGAR MONSTER FOOD!! :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]206358[/snapback]​

You evil BASTID! Posting that link for a newbie is cruel. He already said he was going to catch some grief from his wife as it was. Now you go and throw crack at a junkie! Not cool. :p

Welcome to CP the place where we throw crack at junkies!!!

I don't do this for everyone, but if you need to hide your stash from the boss I can find a hidden spot in my apartment for you ;)

Oh, and i forgot to mention that because of all of the hype about the OPUS X.....

I now have 2 resting comfortable!!

TO

I'm glad you like what you see and just in time for your birthday too ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD!

Welcome to CP from PA! Check out how to build a coolidor, you're gonna need it. :laugh:

Welcome from So. Cal. Now you need to learn how to hide the cigar shop receipts... :rolleyes: Or better yet...get your own account that she doesn't have access to. Buy all you want. :thumbs:

-Fetter

Howdy Toliver and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY on the Hudson River...... :) :thumbs: :cool: