• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just moved to South Carolina!

Fishin345

Hey Guys I know I don't post much but along with my brother Chet (Drunkfish) I am involved with CP. I mostly read more and post less because it is what I like to do. But I wanted to let everyone know that I moved down south from NY to SC and have to say it is a big change. I don't get how everyone is so nice and it kind of freaks me out. Any way just wanted to say hi again and keep everyone up to date. Hopefully down here I will be able to smoke a lot more and have the time to do it.

Well hot damn! You done moved down 'round my neck 'o the woods! :D Need to mosey on over towards Florence way, meet up and hang out! Got a beer fest going on 4/16.

Hey Guys I know I don't post much but along with my brother Chet (Drunkfish) I am involved with CP. I mostly read more and post less because it is what I like to do. But I wanted to let everyone know that I moved down south from NY to SC and have to say it is a big change. I don't get how everyone is so nice and it kind of freaks me out. Any way just wanted to say hi again and keep everyone up to date. Hopefully down here I will be able to smoke a lot more and have the time to do it.

Welcome to SC! Enjoy the humidity.

only us new yorkers would say something like this everyone else says "those darn new yorkers are so rude and mean i dont get it, i liked my visit to new york it should be a nice place to live"

Do they smile and say good morning and you have never met them before in your life and you wonder were they talking to me :sign:

Enjoy SC