• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just realised I've been here a year...

mhortsch

Where am I?
Im not doing a contest though, cuz I don't like any of you guys. And if I did do one, I'd find some way to rig it...

Maybe Ill do some 1000th post sopranos family guy led zeppelin pink floyd macintosh contest thing. That would be interesting. Considering im 300 posts away from 1000, that could be one hell of a guessing game.

Anyhoot, thanks to everyone who has lended me their knowledge. I now no longer stress out over miniscule humidor issues. In fact, I often find myself ammused at how often people ask the same questions I once asked. It's as if you could write a CP book for newbs. I wonder what the cover of that would look like... maybe a brand new humidor with a couple yellow banded domincan cohibas, an unopened bag of vipers beads, and a hydrometer that reads something like 50% RH... Then maybe the CP girl could be flying in on her cigar like a super hero, with an undisclosed package full of real cigars, and a manual on humidor care.

Anyways, I should probably also say thanks for the development of my cigar taste/preference. I've managed to go from preferring the cigar that's no different then smoking air... to down right nasty earthy nutty coffee whatever the hell else you describe cigars as tasting taste. Heck, I'm amost as much of a cigar snob as I am coffee snob, music snob, and anything else snob. However, I have yet to break down and buy a cooler... something I am very proud of (although I am about to buy my 3rd humidor.)

Much thanks.

I am curious though, for how long I've been here, there's a lot of members with more posts then me that I've never interacted with. I'd even venture to say that a good handfull of you guys probably don't even know me... It's probably better that way :laugh: Nah, something I'll have to work on in this next year.

Marc

- If anyone wants to write that book, I've got the cover.

I should mention that I do like most of you guys, and I plan on hosting a contest of some sort. Just waiting until I can drum up something uber complicated.

LMFAO!!! :laugh:

Glad to see you escaped from the Island of The Misfit Toys unscathed and before you drank any of their Kool Aid :p

Good to have you here Marc! :thumbs:

mhortsch said:
Im not doing a contest though, cuz I don't like any of you guys. And if I did do one, I'd find some way to rig it...
[snapback]274005[/snapback]​
Well congratulations on sticking it out for a whole year even though we detest you just as much as you detest us. Well, maybe I shouldn't speak for everyone; so change that to as much as I detest you. ;) :whistling:

Good to have you around. :D
- C

mhortsch said:

If you make a contest you could rig it in my favor by making it about Final Fantasy or something of the sort. :p :laugh: :p

CYG

CvilleYoungGun said:
mhortsch said:

If you make a contest you could rig it in my favor by making it about Final Fantasy or something of the sort. :p :laugh: :p

CYG
[snapback]274116[/snapback]​

Like who's the first main boss you fight in FFI, and what are the different classes...?

Why Chaos of course and the other would be

Warrior/Knight
Thief/ninja
Monk/Master
Red Mage/Red Wizard
White Mage/White Wizard
Blackmage/Black Wizard

So what do I get :)

CYG

CvilleYoungGun said:
Why Chaos of course and the other would be

Warrior/Knight