• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just returned from Ontario w/stash

2stroke_bluesmoke

Hey Everyone!
I went up to Rochester, NY to get a mower and realized I'd be about an hour outside of Ontario...so over the Peace Bridge I went. Anyways, I did the tourist thing and went to a shop up by Niagara and looked for some fine C Cigars. Anyways, I picked up some Siglo VI's, Monte A's, and Cuaba Diadema's. Smoked a Monte A...ok, but not as great as the hype. Next, a Siglo VI....very nice! But lastly I awarded myself with one of the Diademas. Let me say, that is by far the best cigar I've smoked yet. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a few more boxes as soon as I can. Lastly, please accept my apologies to everyone on the board for not participating as much as I should; work blocked my access to this site (a bunch of b.s if you ask me!). Anyways, working 7 days a week has its benefits in $$$! Prices were a little high at the store, but he had an awsome selection. The guy gave me new unopened boxes w/the seal intact. If you guys want to authenticate...let me know! Lastly, if you check my last post, I owe you guys some cigars...I haven't forgotten, I will be sending those Monte A's out soon (for free..you all know who). Sorry for the long post. :sign:
Bill

Sounds like a fruitful diversion trip. LMK if you want to trade for a Monte A.

Hey Bill,

GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK :thumbs: :thumbs:

I love the whole idea on "A" size cigars. I've never had one but pulled a Monte A out of a pass and all I have to do now is find the 2 1/2 hours needed to smoke it :0

One of these days real soon I'm hoping to get some Sancho Panza Sanchos ;) (the "other" A size)