• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just scored a sweet deal on a cruise

hydro-terp

...sticks of my own to take and where to get some ISOMs in St Maarten.

This cruise will be <2K (airfare and a cabin w/ a balcony) for me and the wife! You gotta love those last minute deals that just fall together.

:D

Russell

St Marteen? I was just there, but didn't buy any Habanos. They are pricey and I didn't find any in good enough shape to buy. Here is a LCdH in Phillipsburg:

Address : Front Street no. 24
Phone : 599. 543 1001
Fax : 599. 543.1002
EMail : puroselio@sintmaarten.net

Now, I did buy some Havana Club at the visitor center right after you get off the boat in Phillipsburg. I bought some Reserva for $12. Anyway, be prepared for the locals to offer you ganja right after you step off the water Taxi.

You'll find tons of little shops that have small humidors filled w/ Habanos. I'd stay away from anything other then the LCdH. Good luck.

Lookie what I found on web shots.

163547419YotxLf_ph.jpg

She's even tied up at St Maarten. :D

Its spelled differently depending what side of the island your on.

R

Hmmm I wonder if its a Webshots thing where you cant link to them or they have a bandwidth limit.

It was there when I posted a reply a couple minutes ago. :angry:

R

Hmm some times the link works and some time it doesnt. I went back a page and then forward and it worked

Any who here the addy if you want to cut and paste into your browser window.

http://image14.webshots.com/15/4/74/19/163...19YotxLf_ph.jpg

R

edit I just tried the link and I got "You don't have permission to access /15/4/74/19/163547419YotxLf_ph.jpg on this server.". It must be a webshots thing.

Caribbean Princess if anyone cares. If you search under Car..Prin.. in webshots community it comes up on one of the first pages.

First time on Princess. We've been doing Carnival and RCCL.