• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just smoked a Fuente Fuente Opus X No. 4

CalixEros

Big Building Builder
...that it's all gone. I should have smoked a Double Corona instead. These little things are pretty spicy and powerful. The first third had a strong flavor of tobacco, with hints of different tobacco. Then, I definitely got different tobacco flavors in the middle third. The cigar rounded out with more tobacco flavor yet again. I guess I really do have a refined pallet picking out those flavors... I walked out of my room when it was done, came back in, and it smelled wonderful. Did I mention I love these things?

On another note, I was around a lot of people smoking Opus last week while I was not smoking at all and they definitely had a distinctive smell. It was kind of a light, refreshing, sweet smell, not at all like they taste.

I pick out many of those same flavors!! :laugh: But as you pointed out, in the end it only matters if you like it or not. I love them too, great smokes imo.

we must be related, because that's how i taste the better cigars. great review! :D.............edited for spelling.