• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just smoked my first pipe

Lchoke

So I just tried out pipe smoking for the first time. I must say that it is a sensual experience. I enjoyed it a lot. I tried 2 house blends from the local B&M. One was A whiskey Vanilla flavor the other was a cherry something or another. I enjoyed both And I will defiantly be smoking more. :)

So I just tried out pipe smoking for the first time. I must say that it is a sensual experience. I enjoyed it a lot. I tried 2 house blends from the local B&M. One was A whiskey Vanilla flavor the other was a cherry something or another. I enjoyed both And I will defiantly be smoking more. :)

Glad you liked it! You may like to try some non aromatic blends now. My first was Frog morton on the town, it's a great one to start out with.

I haven't smoked a pipe yet though I've tried hooka's. Not sure how similar the two are, but there were a whole slew of tobacco varieties to choose from. The one or two times I've done it I got a kick out of it.

Smoking a pipe is really nothing like a hookah. It's a totally different experience.

Why do you feel the need to be defiant?

:D

I have been learning to smoke a pipe for a while now. I enjoy it, and there are so many blends available. Quite an adventure. Enjoy!

Back