• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just some research. . .

Bahianut

Animadvertistine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in f
Found this empty box. I'm assuming they are fake (due to where I found it), but wanted to run it past the experts here. Pics were taken with a cell phone, so I apologize for the poor quality. If you could, please tell me everything you see wrong or right. Again, I'm very new and just thought it would be interesting information to store in my head. Here are the pics:

03-13-07_1036.jpg

03-13-07_1037.jpg

03-13-07_1035.jpg

03-13-07_1034.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Found this empty box. I'm assuming they are fake (due to where I found it), but wanted to run it past the experts here. Pics were taken with a cell phone, so I apologize for the poor quality. If you could, please tell me everything you see wrong or right. Again, I'm very new and just thought it would be interesting information to store in my head. Here are the pics:

03-13-07_1036.jpg

03-13-07_1037.jpg

03-13-07_1035.jpg

03-13-07_1034.jpg

Thanks for looking!

With over 50 views so far, I guess everyone else is too tired to post :p

The box is fake- or at least was not through official channels. The Serial No. font should be non-serif not to mention there are an incorrect number of digits.

Vendido en Cuba por Cubanacan is also a dead giveaway