• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just stopping by to say HELLO! ! !

GuyanaBoy

HAPPY SMOKES!!
Hey Gang!!! Long time No See! I am SO SORRY! But Boy, have I been busy! Since December of 2005, I have made FIVE trips back and forth to Guyana! Needless to say, that is alot of running! In fact, I am leaving to head down there on Wednesday (Jan. 10th) for six weeks, and this is my second trip since Thanksgiving.

In the meantime, my sister has gotten married, my middle daughter is about to get married, and I am CONSTANTLY ON THE ROAD! I have been busier than ever!

So, I just haven't had the time to stop by and see you. AND I AM TRULY SORRY! I have missed you ONE AND ALL!

If you think about it, or get time, drop me a line at sdeloach@earthlink.net

I would LOVE to hear from you!

I miss you all!

Take Care and HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Hey Tone!

Thanks! Don't know how much time I am going to get to spend here, but hope I can get to see some of the old guys, and meet some of the new ones too. There sure are LOTS of new faces around.

Anyway, thanks for the shout! Good to see you!

Take care and HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

STEVE

Hey STEVE!!

I see you kept getting the "Server is too busy to handle your request. Please try again in a short time." message, didn't ya? :laugh:

Glad to see you around these parts!

Are you down in paradise now? I sure hope so because while we've had a relatively mild winter so far, it's still WINTER.

HEY BILL! ! ! !

Yes. . . Server Busy message got me! And no. . . I didn't type it three times, I don't know WHAT happened there. . .Guess I pushed the send button three times.

I am in Dallas tonight, driving home to Arkansas tomorrow, and then flying to Guyana on Wednesday. CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO WARMER CLIMATE! I will be there till February 21st and it will be WONDERFUL to be in the tropics!

It sure is good to talk to you! Thanks for giving me a shout.

I'll be in touch with you later regarding some other things!

Take care and HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve! Holy moly, great to see you and hear how well things are going for you. :D

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve! Holy moly, great to see you and hear how well things are going for you. :D

Looks like Steve ain't the only one with the clicky problem! :sign:

LMAO @ JoeyFingers. :laugh:

My ex-wife is in Dallas until next Wednesday visiting her sister.

Have a great trip Steve and smoke as many cigars as possible! :thumbs:

Hey Steve, it's great to hear from you and good to hear that your going back down to the tropics again. Enjoy a few of your favorite cigars while your up here and I'm sending you an email when I'm done with this posting....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Be safe brother!!!

If you can get email you can get CigarPass. Stop in more often Steve.

Steve, great to hear everything is going well! Take care of yourself.

Since Steve popped in, I just have to...
I finally had the chance to meet this amazing feller. Dinner and smokes in Dallas Thursday night. Anytime you're within 100 miles or so, give me a ring my friend.

WOW, Steve and Horse both in the same thread?

Welcome back both of you!

HORSE! Where have you been???

Oh yeah, welcome back Steve. :D Great to see you back! Hope all is going well with you. Stay safe in Guyana, and try to visit more often if possible!

Take care,
Rod