• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just when you thought the Raiders were different this year

Matthew Adam

They go into the tank again. 2 straight important tough games, 2 straight 60 minute displays of total ineptitude. Raider fans out there share some of my pain.

They go into the tank again. 2 straight important tough games, 2 straight 60 minute displays of total ineptitude. Raider fans out there share some of my pain.

I feel the pain brother, I feel the pain... And on Tuesday I get to go back home to Denver... :shame:

Watch the Colts today, and the Raiders will look like God's gift to football.
I assume you're a Colts fan, and I know noone likes to see their team get beat big. I commiserate, that sucks.

But come on man. At least the Chargers are one of the hotter teams in football. The Dolphins are a middle of the road team hurting and limping into the end of the season, playing on the road. Don't let the 33-17 final score today fool you, without the single handed efforts of Jacoby Ford, the Raiders got straight demolished from start to finish. Two weeks in a row of watching this team get demolished for 58 minutes each game, on both sides of the ball, following the worst 7 year stretch of any team in history. And just when you think it's over after the 3 game win streak, the ugly ugly past comes back to life..
Colts are still on top of the division, and you've gotten what - 8 years in a row of playoffs? No pain is like Raider pain right now..

Packers are my number one team and have been since I was a little kid. I am a hopeless romantic and a real traditionalist.
I always liked the Raiders too (under Madden) When they moved to LA I was happy because I could see football other than the Rams but the traditionalist in me was a bit confused. When Al moved them back to Oaktown on a whim and other things this asshole has done, I realized it was over for the Raiders until Al is gone.

I am truly sorry for Raider fan but He will be gone soon.
I think he is already dead but no one has told him to lay down :sign:

Back