• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kansas over Missouri - For a Premium 5'er

Cards&Gars

"Kellito"
GO KU!!!

I say my glorius Jayhawks will beat the Tigers... and I got a premium 5'er that backs up my claim.

I will accept the first challenger via PM!

C&G...Rock Chalk, Jayhawk....K U!

I'm glad someone stepped up for KU! Everytime I bet on KU, whether is is just a hand shake or a big money wager, they lose. So I am staying out of the betting game for today!
GO JAYHAWKS!!!

I'm glad someone stepped up for KU! Everytime I bet on KU, whether is is just a hand shake or a big money wager, they lose. So I am staying out of the betting game for today!
GO JAYHAWKS!!!

Brother JHawk...today is our day! (Oh, and yes...I have forbidden my father to watch the game because he jinxes them every time they are on.) :rolleyes: I went to KU '84-'86 ... and this is unreal!

Good luck Cookie! This should be a great game!

C&G...fingers crossed.

cookie_1978, my Brother...

This is a sad day (for me.) This is a good day (for you.) Today, I am just going to stay in bed with a bottle of scotch and mourn my Jay Hawks loss. :(
...Oh...and put together your 5'er to send out tomorrow! :thumbs:
Congratulations!

C&G... Go KU!

It turned out to be a really exciting game. I think if there were another quarter to play, the outcome would have been different. Now, will Mizzou be able to beat OK next week? Should be another good game.

......... I think if there were another quarter to play, the outcome would have been different...........

I think what you are trying to say is that MIZZOU would have won by a larger margin? :laugh:

This is a sad day (for me.) This is a good day (for you.) Today, I am just going to stay in bed with a bottle of scotch and mourn my Jay Hawks loss. :(
Congratulations!

C&G... Go KU!

Receive the great selection of sticks safe and sound. Now if it would just warm up so I could smoke one.

Let me know when you want a chance to get even.

Congratulations!

C&G... Go KU!

Receive the great selection of sticks safe and sound. Now if it would just warm up so I could smoke one.

That my friends is what we call a "TRAP!!!!"

9/10 times he offers me this "deal" I get hosed! :laugh: :laugh:

Well done Rob, as much as I can't wait for the game Saturday, its a damn shame that conference championships aren't mandatory. The big 12 is only hurting itself with that game but c'est la vie.

Congratulations!

C&G... Go KU!

That my friends is what we call a "TRAP!!!!"

Yes... and I am just a dumb Jayhawk that will fall for it everytime. I think what I am gonna have to do is bet via proxy and not actually watch a game. Only then do I stand a chance.
I akin Rob to an "evil" bookie... :laugh:
It is easier to blame someone else than to blame myself!

C&G... Mongo like cookie.

Well Kelly - Who do you want OU or Mizzou - The line is OU -3 - I will take whatever side you don't want. Just let me know. :whistling:

Can't get much more fair (trap) then that :D :laugh:

Well Kelly - Who do you want OU or Mizzou - The line is OU -3 - I will take whatever side you don't want. Just let me know. :whistling:

Can't get much more fair (trap) then that :D :laugh:

Rob, if you and Kelly haven't already worked something out I will take Mizzou +3. I gotta pull for the big 12 and our chances to have a team playing for the title. :thumbs:

Well - I have not heard from Kelly, so you and I are on. If Kelly wants some action, I will take his bet as well. For the record, I think Mizzou is the right side to be on. That be said, I am not always right :sign:

Good Luck -

Well - I have not heard from Kelly, so you and I are on. If Kelly wants some action, I will take his bet as well. For the record, I think Mizzou is the right side to be on. That be said, I am not always right :sign:

Good Luck -

Rob, any bet for another Big 12 team is a bet AGAINST Kansas. No...I am not bitter! :laugh:
I will let you boys have your fun...

C&G... still bitter. ;)

Well sumbitch, this ain't looking good. DC# to come Rob, well done.

Boy am I glad you picked first. I would have had Mizzou for sure. :sign: