• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

KC Eastsiders Mini-herf

Fuscat

Gonna meet up at The Merchant at 291 & 40 hwy on Friday 5/12/06 around 5:30-6pm. If your in or around the area stop by and have a smoke!!

Like i said im down and i plan on doing a follow up herf Saturday 5/13 at Outlaw at around 1ish if yall would liek to join me as well!

I plan on being there -- the wife may tag along if thats okay. As for the next day at Outlaw, I will be at a friend house up North and may have time to stop in! :thumbs:

Well I wouldn't mind stopping by Friday night. We'll see what time I end up back in KC that night...up here in Maryville taking a summer class. Outlaw Saturday sounds great though!

Wohoo half the Mafia represented.....The Godfathers in Montana and The Consiglierie(sp?) needs to commit or its off with his head!

I think a friend of mine is gonna show too, hes not an avid cigar smoker, but this should make him or break him.

I informed him that it was standard tradition that the guy who is not in CP has to buy everyone one stick of thier choice, but he didnt seem to fall for it....Damn I wish he never stopped drinkin. Things we so much easier then!

Whats the earliest anyone is planning to show up there? Im open after about 4pm it looks like.

-Todd

Looks like everyone is doing a 6pm show up. They close at 8 so that should work good. I might get there a few min early but 6 sounds like the time to be there.

I'm looking forward to tonight! :thumbs: See you all around 5:45--6.