• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Keeping my humi down

chenvt

Hunting for Sir Winnie
So I bought an aristocrat a while back from someone. First off it's a gorgeous piece of art that also stores cigars :).

I have my set and forget to 63 RH, but it's always up at 70. I left the door open for a couple hours, but it eventually creaped back up to 70.. Not sure what's going on, but would appreciate if anyone has ideas. Right now I plan to dry out my 65 RH beads to see if they can suck some moisture from inside. The aristo is just about full.

Any idea what else to try? Or should I just suck it up until we start hitting fall/winter :)

That is normal during the summer months. Take the water out and put a few pounds of 65% beads and it will stabilize.

Then by the end of September begining of October you can add water back in.

That is normal during the summer months. Take the water out and put a few pounds of 65% beads and it will stabilize.

And then in December you can ask Anthony why your humi is so low. :laugh:

No not all, the first piece of advise is free. The return consulation is what costs! :thumbs:

Just to rule out the obvious... is the hygrometer accurate?

Yes, the set it and forget it as well as the 3 digitals I have are all recently calibrated..

No not all, the first piece of advise is free. The return consulation is what costs! :thumbs:

LOL thanks, I'll give it a try and remember to stick the water back in during fall :)