• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kennedy's, Clinton's, Obama's and now me

jorel

Taking family to Martha's Vineyard for first time. Everyone gets doe-eyed when we mention it - so I hope it is a quiet and nice as promised.

Shirts . . . check
Shorts. . . check
Underwear . . . check
Sandals . . . check

- - - all packed.

Now let's see about the portable humidor. Here's the line up:

Hoya de Monterrey Epicure Especial (more on this "source" in another post)
Trinidiad Fundador
El Rey Del Mundo Corona
Opus Lost City Lancero
Work of Art Marduro
Benji Menendez Partagas
Tat Unico x2
Tat T110 x2
Illusione ~2~ x2
Diamond Crown Maximus 90th

Yes - some of my best stock. But what the hell - it's vacation.

John

If you packed to many cigars you can travel some over my way. Gorgeous selection, you will have a great time!!!

Sounds like you have your packing priority's right. You and your family should enjoy it. I've been on the island for a brief period but it was enjoyable. Really some beautiful sites and structures combined with a laid back atmosphere. Beware a beach named after an old librarian... black or blackwell as when I was there it was a nude beach named after a prudish old woman who cut swear words out of the books.

LOL enjoy.

Impressive selection of cigars. Let us know how the Lost City lancero is and safe travels.

John...it was good catching up with you last week for a couple smokes. Enjoy the time with the family at Martha's Vineyard. Beautiful place, and it looks like you've got a selection of smokes to match it. Have fun!