• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kentucky Derby Picks

obmike

Looks fairly wide open this year. I like both Bodemeister and Creative Cause. I have Creative Cause in the future book, so I'll stick with him as my official pick.

I liked Done Talking until he got his post position....

What post did Creative Cause get? I am going this horse, unless he got the 1,2, or 3 post.

5 - 14 - 19 trifecta box
My favorite bet in a large field is often a boxed trifecta.

Without PP it's tough to pick in the huge field. I like Dullahan's recent, Grade 1, mile & eighth, AND come from the rear win in the Bluegrass.

In such a big field he needs a good post, though.

Really looking forward to the Kentucky Derb. this year. I love 'feeding' the ponies! I am only 25 mins. from Saratoga Raceway and frequent there often during track season. We should try and get a CP day at the track this year for those who live in the area. I will post my pick the day off the race, just prior to. . .

Creative Cause for me. I always like the big grays.

Agreed. It's bad luck NOT to bet on the grays. I always throw a $5.oo on them to place, just to keep in good graces. :thumbs:

Really looking forward to the Kentucky Derb. this year. I love 'feeding' the ponies! I am only 25 mins. from Saratoga Raceway and frequent there often during track season. We should try and get a CP day at the track this year for those who live in the area. I will post my pick the day off the race, just prior to. . .
Great Idea!

Great Idea!

Guys where is this Track? I know you are both near Albany and thats only a 3 hour ride for me. Depending on the day I would be willing to shoot out there for it.

Looks like thats 4 hours but still not to bad keep me posted.

Paul

I did very well on all of the races except the Derby. My bets ran 2nd, 5th and 12th. I hope that all of you fellows had a good time watching and wagering!

I did very well on all of the races except the Derby. My bets ran 2nd, 5th and 12th. I hope that all of you fellows had a good time watching and wagering!

I had a good day too, had the 6 and the 5....but threw out the 19 because of his post position, hell of a run though, had a good dinner due to my buddy, who had the 19 in his trifecta and across the board....a cool $4000 on the race....while smoking an Opus Phantom.