• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kentucky Oaks...2011

punk_lawyer

Habeas Punkus
I have been sicker that sick over the past few days and haven't made it out of the house. So, feeling at least a little better this morning I decided that my first order of business was to head to the track to place some bets on today's Kentucky Oaks race at Churchill. I don't know what the rest of you horse players are betting but I like (4) Kathmandu and (6) Zazu. The favorite this morning was (1) Joyful Victory but I really dislike the gate position in a filly race with this many horses. She is hard to ignore but I left her out of my wagers...at least for now.

Enjoy the races!!!

My ticket for the Oaks/KD double is

Oaks - 1,3,4,6,9,12,13
with KD - 8,13,14,15,16,17

There are going to be some huge payouts at the Derby tomorrow. Lots of long shots. Throw darts at the board or pick your favorite numbers - hope they hit - and smoke a nice one when you have the big ticket.

My ticket for the Oaks/KD double is

Oaks - 1,3,4,6,9,12,13
with KD - 8,13,14,15,16,17

There are going to be some huge payouts at the Derby tomorrow. Lots of long shots. Throw darts at the board or pick your favorite numbers - hope they hit - and smoke a nice one when you have the big ticket.

I do like the 8, 13 and 14 in the Derby. I am with you on those. Good luck!

I have been sicker that sick over the past few days and haven't made it out of the house. So, feeling at least a little better this morning I decided that my first order of business was to head to the track to place some bets on today's Kentucky Oaks race at Churchill. I don't know what the rest of you horse players are betting but I like (4) Kathmandu and (6) Zazu. The favorite this morning was (1) Joyful Victory but I really dislike the gate position in a filly race with this many horses. She is hard to ignore but I left her out of my wagers...at least for now.

Enjoy the races!!!

The day capped off nicely with a 4X$1Trifecta in the Oaks after a dismal day of betting. Now have plenty to lay down at the Derby tomorrow....Sunday will be a day of recuperation!