• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killeen area Texans - Part II

high-n-tight

To continue this thread from the LOBBY....

What say ya'll Central Texas BOTLs....lets start a tradition.

Let's show up at the Shilo Inn Suites Hotel on Saturday, 31 March at 1900 (7pm) around 4:30-5pm and see what happens....

:cool: :cool:

I would be there but we already have plans to go to Austin. Maybe I can get out of it.

It was great meeting all of you guys tonight, I really enjoyed myselfe. Just to let everyone else know, all these guys that showed up tonight are great guys. We made a couple trades and I didn't walk out with a single cigar I walked in with. Smoked a RP OWR Robusto and this has to be one of my favorites of all time now. I need to get another one to fully enjoy it, humidity in my humi is too high and it kept going out but if you like something a little bolder without the kick, this is for you. Full body, very smooth, great flavor, must get more.

snip....Just to let everyone else know, all these guys that showed up tonight are great guys....snip

I don't believe that for a second :)

Don't hate just cause you couldn't be there! :laugh:

Yep had a great time, beer, great cigars and watched Ohio beat Georgetown and Doug was stand up guy! It was good time and talked about old times. It was a nice place and the local B&M shop will be supplying the cigars probably next week or so. Not to bad of a selection on the menu. :thumbs:

Attendies
High-n-tight
Outlaw VII
Lima Whiskey
Smokinbolt

x2

Good to see some familiar faces since I'm up at DIV HQ now..... and meeting smokinbolt was an added benefit - a great guy.

Can't wait 'til the next time.....we need to do that again real soon. :thumbs: :thumbs: