• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killeen area Texans

smokinbolt

Went by the Shilo Inn and Suites in WS Young and Elms last night and had a drink. My wife had previously told me they would have a cigar lounge there so we checked it out. We stopped in for a little bit to have a drink and tour the place and we were impressed. Looked over the menu at the restaurant which looked very good, we're gonna go back friday, and very reasonably priced. We went into the cigar friendly bar there where they also have dining tables. They sell cigars provided by the Cigar Box but it isn't a large selection. Some good choices but all I remember was an 8-9-8, a punch pita and a cohiba of some kind. They don't have their humidor yet so nothing for sale, but that is what is expected. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know.

Before I left Ft. Hood I talked to Bill (owner of Cigar Box) and he told me about this place, I guess it's new. He said he was going to stock it with good smokes.

I recommend going to Cigar Box and seeing Bill, good guy, great selection of cigars.

Before I left Ft. Hood I talked to Bill (owner of Cigar Box) and he told me about this place, I guess it's new. He said he was going to stock it with good smokes.

I recommend going to Cigar Box and seeing Bill, good guy, great selection of cigars.

That's where I buy most of my cigars. I always check there before I order online. I was glad to see that he was stocking them. The Shilo is definitel worth checking out, I smell a CENTEX HERF coming.

I second that motion!

Probably see you around smokinbolt. :thumbs:

I second that motion!

Me too.....either there or at the Duckhorn Tavern in the Mall.... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Is Duckhorn cigar friendly? I've heard it is nice, I guess I usually don't think of Mall restaurants as nice. I'm about to head to the Shilo right now, guess I gotta pick out a couple smokes.

I saw the article in the paper about SHILOH last week. Sounds like a good place. Ran into TASMAN and OUTLAW VII on Friday; we're thinking about linking up there next weekend.......moving now to the HERFS (Cigar Party's & Events) thread.....

See Ya There :thumbs:

I second that motion!

Me too.....either there or at the Duckhorn Tavern in the Mall.... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Is Duckhorn cigar friendly? I've heard it is nice, I guess I usually don't think of Mall restaurants as nice. I'm about to head to the Shilo right now, guess I gotta pick out a couple smokes.

Yes the Duckhorn is cigar friendly me and Stogieman sit there about 2 or 3 hours drinking beers and smoking cigars it is really a nice place!