• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kind of new

vintageafficianado

I've been posting every now and then for a couple of months now, but I never really knew this part of the forum was here and now that I do I thought Id introduce myself.

I'm Musa. Im 18, I've been enjoying cigars for about 2 years. Im a college student in NY and my favorite cigars would be, in order:

Macanudo Vintage IV
Cohiba XV
CAO Maduro Belicoso
R&J Vintage III

Thats a log in must take forever VA LMAO Welcome, now we got to help you with that Macanudo problem. bwaaaaahhhhh!

welcome!

i think what jlew is saying is send all your macanudos to him! ;)

hey welcome uh, back VA :p

Where in NY are you? I'm in Brooklyn, maybe if there's no MTA strike, we could hook up somewhere to enjoy some smokes

Welcome VA!

You'll be glad you introduced yourself to most of these guys....some you will be sorry, but that is another story LOL.....

This really is the best Cigar Forum on the Internet. Smaller than most and friendlier by far.

Just come on in, find yourself a seat, and enjoy a fine smoke! Glad you are here!

HAPPY SMOKES!!!!

GB (aka Steve)

To make things easier on is newbies please list the guys that are funny haha and teh ones that are funny in that weird sort of "ignore them and hope they go away" way

thanx in advance :D