• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

King Street Emporium Cigar Event Schedule 2007

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Reaction score
King Street Emporium is starting its 2007 event schedule. We still have a few dates to finalize and the schedule will be updated as that happens.

So far we have the following:

APRIL: Crown David - Wednesday, April 25 3:00 - 6:00PM

MAY: CAO - Wednesday, May 16 3:00 - 6:00PM

JUNE: La Unica - Wednesday, June 27 3:00 - 8:00PM

JULY: La Aurora Cigar Rolling Event - Saturday, July 14 Noon - 5:00PM

AUGUST: Perdomo - Thursday, August 23 3:00 - 6:00PM

SEPTEMBER: General Cigars DATE AND TIME TBA

OCTOBER: TBA

At all of the events food and drinks will be supplied by King Street Emporium. Hope some of you can make it to an event this year.

King Street Emporium is located at 320 West King Street Martinsburg, WV 25401. Telephone: (304)264-9130 (800)249-9130

CAO Event added for May!

Bethesda Tobacco is having a CAO event on Wednesday. I guess that means I wont be at shelleys though, Hawk. Work is a bitch.

Perdomo event added for August!

bill,
what do y'all carry by Crown David? Joya de Havana? Sizes?

me

Mel,

We currently carry the Joya de Havana in the double corona and robusto. Cuban Stock Royal Selection in toro and robusto. And the Chubbys in the long and short in maduro. Should be getting a new supply just before the event.

Hey Bill,

The family and I are heading to WV in August. We've been looking at flights and are thinking about returning to ID on the 23rd. If that date slips to later, I'll be there. Either way, I'll stop by the shop again when I'm out there.

Btw, you planning to make it out to the BBQ herf this year? It's the 18th at Dennis' house in Charles Town again.

S.

Hey Bill,

The family and I are heading to WV in August. We've been looking at flights and are thinking about returning to ID on the 23rd. If that date slips to later, I'll be there. Either way, I'll stop by the shop again when I'm out there.

Btw, you planning to make it out to the BBQ herf this year? It's the 18th at Dennis' house in Charles Town again.

S.

As of right now I'm planning on coming to the BBQ Herf in the evening after I close the shop.

A change for our June event. Instead of a Cuesta-Rey event we will be having a La Unica event showcasing a new size(toro) and the repackaging of the cigars.

Also the event will be longer (3:00 - 8:00PM) with a BBQ, hand-outs(shirts, hats, etc.) and our annual raffle to support the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation