• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kings Vs. Ducks

KingsFan91

Reaction score
Kings took the first game of 6 against the Ducks in a 4-3 victory in an exciting matchup.

any predictions on what the 6 game series is gonna look like?

ima say The Kings will take 4 and The Ducks will take 2.

but thats being generous to ducks fans ;)

they have great scorers though.

Hard to say, really. If everything goes as it has then 4-2 sounds about right. But who knows what the rest of the season brings? Anaheim could catch fire and the Kings, well, I won't jinx it!

Last night was a good game (as they usually are between these two teams). A little more squirrely at the end than I would have liked, but the Kings got two points and Anaheim got none. One thing was quite apparent, whoever controls the music at the Ponda kicks major butt. I would trade Deiter (Staples music dude), a 5th rounder, and a shawerma from Zankou for his services!

Last night was a good game (as they usually are between these two teams). A little more squirrely at the end than I would have liked, but the Kings got two points and Anaheim got none. One thing was quite apparent, whoever controls the music at the Ponda kicks major butt. I would trade Deiter (Staples music dude), a 5th rounder, and a shawerma from Zankou for his services!

Why did you have to mention the shawerma from Zankou? I getting hungry now :angry: But back to the game itself. I was lucky enough to go game and enjoyed the Kings taking points from the Ducks at the Honda Center. Both teams played rather well yesterday to say the least. It was good to see the Kings out shoot the other team for once. Sadly even with the Kings playing the Ducks the Honda Center had quite a few empty seats. The game tying goal by the Ducks was well unbelievable, but I guess luck can not be on your side all the time.

As for the series I think the teams will spilt the series. I know the roster for Anaheim is loaded with talent and they normally have good goaltending. They're PP at home at least is red hot so I do not think they will end up being at the bottom of the division when everything is said and done but thats my 2 cent

Yeah Hiller doesn't seem as sharp as he was last year. But it's a long season who knows what'll happen. As far as the music guys i think youre right haha. Honda Center plays great tunes compared to Staples. And they need to not play I Love LA whenever they score a goal thats stupid. They should at least play This Is LA from The Briggs its harder and more raw and itll get the crowd going! :cool:

Okay!

Round 2 is coming up tomorrow and the Ducks are startin to look better.

Hiller is getting hot and the kings have kinda slowed down lately.

I'm prepared for a pretty even matchup.

Yup, Kings are slumping and the Ducks are red hot. However they just lost Selanne again. I hear Giguere is supposed to get the start but I wonder who TM will put in goal for the Kings. Ersberg played very well against San Jose. I'm saying he'll go back with Quicker. I'm saying 3-2 Kings. Ugggh, now I have to deal with damn Duck fans.

GO KINGS GO!!!

What a great way for us to rebound!

a 4-0 smash against the ducks!

I have to say that was one of the best games i've watched all season.

Intense energy and great goals, along with a shutout.

I'm upset at Bobby Ryan though for that hit at the end of the game.

Go Kings Baby!

The boarding on Brown worried me more. That should have been a major. Good win and a nice shutout for Quicker! Unfortunately there were a couple Duck fans acting like jackasses in our section. I'm not one to instigate a fight but apparently these guys were annoying more than just me as a Kings fan (who I assume spends quite a lot of time in the gym, if you know what I mean) stopped in front of them and gave them a warning. During the first intermission I saw one of the jackasses leaving the mens restroom and, once again, mouthing off and dropping f-bombs. Stay classy. Upon the Kings 4th goal they left pretty much with their tails between their legs. Look, root for your team, I'll root for mine, but don't be an a-hole about it. You're just looking for trouble.

Anyway, there was a lot of good rough action. Old time hockey! Can't wait for the next game!

Yeah Some fans take it too far you know? You can't be a sore loser when you get out played. You gotta suck it up and deal with it. But all in all, I thought it was a great game and the next game should be even greater

How about the game vs the Bruins? Haha! What a comeback! But we really need to work on our 2 man advantage. I believe we're 2 for 19 on the 2 man haha.