• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kirby Puckett

wasy

What a shock that is, 44 yrs young!

Life is short brothers don't take it for granted.

Truly a sad loss. One of my alltime favorite MLB player who always played with passion and class. RIP.

Wow, that is sad. I heard on the news this morning he had a stroke, but I thought he had stabilized.

The youngest Hall of Fame member will be missed. I luckily got to see him play in '88 at home with the Twins.

Wow... one of my child memories was collecting baseball kids with my grandmother (she loved baseball) and remeber talking about him and now hearing things really hits home...

My thoughts and prayers will be with his family, friends, and fans. :(

RIP the good ones die young. :cool:

This really sucks..Kirby was a fantastic player, and seemed like a very nice fellow from all the stories I have heard of him.

Truly a loss to the baseball family. I still remember cheering for him when i was younger and how much of a true athlete he really was, both on and off the field. It's hard for me to imagine he's been out of the league for 5 years and now his life has ended.

RIP one of baseballs greats.

Rest in peace Kirby, thoughts and prayers go out to his entire family.

I loved watching that little round guy play when I was in junior high and high school, which is when major leaguers really begin to make an inpact in your sports memories.

I was very saddened to hear about his stroke, and then about his death. RIP Puck...

ALostTexan

He will truely be missed. For a little round guy he could really jump, and he was a lot of fun to watch. . He was a great player. I didn't like him too much in '87 (I am a big Cards fan). After that I saw him for what he was... a Superstar!

When I did like baseball, I did enjoy watching him play. RIP Kirby!

Very sad news here in MN. Kirby Puckett was the epitome of what is called a baseball player.

10 years out and he is still having an effect. I can't imagine his death will change that.

RIP Puck. We'll miss you.