• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kobe Tell Me How My Ass Tastes

I LOVE it. As someone who loved the Showtime Lakers, and is a huge Shaq fan, I hate Kobe. I was glad when he lost in the Finals, and I'm glad Shaq is having fun at his expense.

I also love the dis on Patrick Ewing as well.

I laughed my arse off when I saw this now Kobe is really hearing the voices YOU CAN'T WIN WITHOUT SHAQ!!!!. But he has the olympics and he can pick up a gold medal to make him feel better NOT!!!

Best Regards
Don

The crack on Kobe is great, but Shaq should stick to dunking basketballs and doing the other things that giants do. :p

LOL What was miami's record for the year with shaq on the team?

Kobe >shaq

How many rings does Kobe have without Shaq? How many does Shaq have without Kobe?

Oh, and Pheonix was 19-9 after acquiring Shaq. He only played half the season with Miami.

LOL What was miami's record for the year with shaq on the team?

Kobe >shaq

How many rings does Kobe have without Shaq? How many does Shaq have without Kobe?

Oh, and Pheonix was 19-9 after acquiring Shaq. He only played half the season with Miami.

Uhh...didn't Miami win the 2006 championship with Shaq? I know my memory isn't what it used to be, but I do tend to remember what happened 2 years ago. This year was something that never would have happened for Kobe without some key acquisitions.

The fact that Shaq is getting older and is now on the decline doesn't take away from the fact that he was one of the most dominant players in the history of the NBA and THE most dominant player in the last 15 years.

Kobe is great, but he's not the dominant force that Shaq has been.

Back