• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kristoff Cigars

ckeller52

"All the Twitters. I know them."
My B&M in Skokie told me to try one yesterday. I bought it but have not smoked it yet. Anyone heard of this brand and have any opinions about it?

I know two things about it.

It's Dominican made.
It's sold in Skokie. :whistling:

My B&M in Skokie told me to try one yesterday. I bought it but have not smoked it yet. Anyone heard of this brand and have any opinions about it?

I know two things about it.

It's Dominican made.
It's sold in Skokie. :whistling:

Smoked it last night. A very unremarkable stick. Kind of creamy the first 1/3 then turned spicy and then bitter. I tossed it with 1/3 left. Not worth the $7, not even close.

Save you're $$ if your B&M try's to push this on you. Stick to what you read about here if you want to try something new.

That is all.....

I have smoked a couple of these cigars and have not had any bitterness at all. There are other cigars I would rather smoke at the price I paid but this one wasn't bad. I get the impression looking at them that the are made by Hansotia. The whole presentation reeks of Gurkha. The cigar is a bit too mild for my tastes as well.