• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kudos to Pugman!

Tillers

Ed (Pugman1943) was one of the first CP'ers to welcome me when I joined the site last month.

He was gracious enough to offer to pick me up some smokes on a recent trip he took to Bonita Smoke Shop. Not knowing enough about what I like/don't like and still trying cigars out I asked him to get me some singles that he likes. As I haven't tried to many, I figured this would be a good chance to get something new. ***Edit - I should specify this wasn't a 'bomb' as I sent Ed the money for these. The purpose of my thread was to give props to Ed for going out of his way to pick up some extra sticks and send them out my way. This was extremely generous of him***

Today in the mail, Christmas!!!

Olive V
Brick House
LaTraviata
Casa Magna
LFD
Carlo Torano
A. Turrant Exodus
A. Tiffany triple play Maduro
Comacho

IMG_20110219_183913.jpg

He even took the time and effort to ship them in this cool humidity bag (none of the shops I've ordered from have done this):
IMG_20110219_185702.jpg

Thanks again Ed! :thumbs:

Its bad form showing what you was bombed.

Its bad form showing what you was bombed.
Was it a bomb, or a deal? I agree on the bad form if it was a bomb, but if he gave Ed $x and said "buy me something with that" it's a different story. Not sure if the OP clearly states that.

Edit: looks like the OP was edited to clarify it wasn't a bomb, and I hadn't re-read it.

Yes, I apologize for any confusion caused by not clarifying originally. I didn't know about the bomb rule but like I stated, this wasn't a bomb. It was a "Please pick these up and here's some money" type thing.

I look forward to trying these cigars in a couple of weeks after they have some time to settle. ;)

Yes, I apologize for any confusion caused by not clarifying originally. I didn't know about the bomb rule but like I stated, this wasn't a bomb. It was a "Please pick these up and here's some money" type thing.

I look forward to trying these cigars in a couple of weeks after they have some time to settle. ;)

Good to have clarification. Have you tried the Newbie Sampler trade yet?

Very nice selection Ed put together for you, as I would expect.

I would also recommend the "Newbie Sampler Thread" like Mr. Peat mentioned, another good way to get a range of great smokes to try from another great BOTL.

Tillers, La Flor Double Ligero.......Nice . Let know how you like that one.
That ligero can and has kicked many of ass. Love them. Nice Job Ed, hats off.

Tillers, La Flor Double Ligero.......Nice . Let know how you like that one.
That ligero can and has kicked many of ass. Love them. Nice Job Ed, hats off.

Eat something before you have this one. Like...a whole steak dinner.

Dont listen to these little school girls. Smoke that bad boy on an empty stomach and drink a lot of whiskey. Youll be fine. :D

Dont listen to these little school girls. Smoke that bad boy on an empty stomach and drink a lot of whiskey. Youll be fine. :D

Nice, let me again congratulate you on your 21st Birthday.... ;)

I've been hit by Ed before, and he hits hard! What a way to welcome you to CP.

Yeah, Ed is a good dude! Hit me once and I'm still picking up the pieces...

Nicely done Ed. Looks like the LFD Chisel. If so, I love that smoke. Great selection.