• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aroma de Cuba Monarch

Cigar Smokin Chef

OK here goes my first cigar review let me know how I do:

Size: 6 x 50
Wrapper: Well made reddish brown, some veins, well constructed cap.
Filler: Honduran and Nicaraguan
Binder:Hondoran

I enjoyed this Cigar with a Home Brewed Scots Wee Heavy while reading posts.

Some bite on the tongue before lighting , good draw. Medium bodied cedary tobacco flavors, even burn Solid light grey/white ash. Leathery notes develop in the 2nd third. Had to be relit at halfway ( prob due to my not paying attention)

Enjoyable smoke I would probably smoke again.

Mark

OK here goes my first cigar review let me know how I do:

Size: 6 x 50
Wrapper: Well made reddish brown, some veins, well constructed cap.
Filler: Honduran and Nicaraguan
Binder:Hondoran

I enjoyed this Cigar with a Home Brewed Scots Wee Heavy while reading posts.

Some bite on the tongue before lighting , good draw. Medium bodied cedary tobacco flavors, even burn Solid light grey/white ash. Leathery notes develop in the 2nd third. Had to be relit at halfway ( prob due to my not paying attention)

Enjoyable smoke I would probably smoke again.

Mark

Thanks for the review Mark! :thumbs:

I was given some of these for Christmas. They were a touch dry so I have them resting for now. Thanks for the review. Look forward to giving them a smoke.

The Corona Minor is as close to a I.S.O.M. as i have found.Bolivar Petit Corona that is.. dave

I bought one of these at the B&M recently, after reading some sterling reviews of this line. I was a little dissapointed with the lack of flavor myself. Thanks for the review!

Well done, Mark. Sounds like Scots Wee Heavy might be a stout. What is it?

Well done, Mark. Sounds like Scots Wee Heavy might be a stout. What is it?

A Scots Wee heavy is a High Gravity ( High Alcohol ) Scottish Ale. Very malty, low hops but since I am a hop head we upped the hops on this one a bit. Alcohol is about 7%. Today we are brewing an American India Pale Ale, gonna smoke me a RP Vintage 90 and a Gurka XX while brewing

The smell of cigars is ok with my wife, but the smell of boiling wurt is just too much. Enjoy.