• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La aroma de cuba

stickman

:D

I finally got my box of la aroma de cuba's today. What better way to top of a nice sunny day. The presentation of these babies is beautiful. I will give them a bit in my humidor then update with my thoughts.

Sure look yummy

Stickman

Great smoke. :) All the DC's and Churchills I've smoked seem to need some time yet...but all the others seem to be smoking good right now.JMO. :D

:thumbs:

These are the monarchs. They took about two weeks to arrive so i want to make sure the humidity levels out before diving in. Can't hardly wait though.

Stickman

I agree with Jeff on the DC's and Churchills needing time. The other sizes seem to be ready to go! :thumbs:

Smoked the second Cetro out of a new box today. Without a doubt one of the best cigars I'v smoked lately.
If this will give you a better idea, I had a Best Seller about 2 hours earlier, the Cetro was much better. :0

Smoked one of these tonight, Got to say it was peeeeeerty good! think they will be great with a little nap time! :thumbs: Thanks Wascal! ;) :thumbs: