• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aroma de Cuba......

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
...just curious. I was invited to buy a box and am lookin' for insight.

Thanks!

:sign:

I've tried one, didn't care for it. had a metallic taste to me. But in order to be fair, I'm going to try a different vitola next time. :D

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I've tried one, didn't care for it. had a metallic taste to me. But in order to be fair, I'm going to try a different vitola next time. :D
i'm gonna show what's left of my ignorance.
what's a vitola? ???

tired-vi.gif

I've smoked several of different sizes, more than half had a metallic taste like Lee said. The others were alright, nothing to rave about.

I liked the churchill size, I always have one of those. Other than that I can't say I enjoyed the others to, to much.

I've tried a couple of robustos... one had that metallic taste but it went away after the first inch. Overall... IMO the Aroma de Cubas are good value smokes and pretty tasty. They are well made and look good and I think they will definitely improve with age.

Aloha,

Wade

I had a box of the churchills given to me and I smoked three of them in an effort to give them a good going over. Each one was as the other have described here and I ended up giving them to one of my in-law family members who would appreciate them. Truth be told, he would have appreciated them even if they were rolled with sawdust, beetles, pine needles and toilet paper. But, to each his own.

They are supposed to be a new release by Ashton. I planned on buyin' a box of Churchill's and lettin' them sit in the cooler for a year or two. Maybe they will mature and taste better! ???

Floyd, the metallic taste must be an east coast thing....because I've never picked that up with any I've smoked here in the midwest LOL. I think you'll be happy if you let them sit a year or so. :)

Must be the water here Beast! lmao

I've only had one, smoked it down about an inch and pitched it! Yuck!

I'm going to try another to see if it was just me or not! :D

It's a yawn......

And that pic was me before braces....... :lookup:

I must say guy, you come up with the funniest Sig Pics and Emoticons. I am usually ROFL reading your posts. :p

Yeah?

Well, it's good to be the king.....
loser-vi.gif