• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aurora Cigar Rolling/Tasting Event

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Date/Time: Saturday July 14, 2007 11AM - 3PM

Event: La Aurora Cigar Rolling/Tasting Event

320 West King Street
Martinsburg, WV 25401

Come join the Martinsburg crew for an afternoon of cigars and fun. A representative from Miami Cigars will be on hand along with a cigar roller from La Aurora for our annual rolling event. The roller will be making fresh cigars using the La Aurora and the Leon Jimenes blends. Specials on La Aurora, Leon Jimenes, and Don Linos will be available during this event.

Food and drink will be supplied by King Street Emporium.

Bill, if it wasn't for my nephews wedding this coming weekend, I would have road tripped it down there for that event....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie you miss a great one. We had a great turnout and during the course of the event we goaded the owner of the shop, who had just been down for a visit at the La Aurora factory a couple of weeks ago, to show off his cigar-rolling skills that he learned while down there!

As soon as I can find the USB cable for my camera I'll download and post a couple of photos.